The Meditation Moves Movement Coaching Program includes:
- 24 interactive, 3hr on-line teaching sessions over a 15 month period to cover content, questions and discussion time. These sessions will take place two Saturdays a month at 9am (MST). The next Movement Coaching Program starts February 1, 2020 at 9 AM MST – we are currently accepting selective applicants for this Program. Click here to apply
- A video recording of each class and typed notes with the main learning points
- Access to the exclusive Meditation Moves Teachers Facebook Group, a forum to share resources and support each other’s movement & teaching practice
- Dozens of handouts, cheat sheets and resources to help you be the best facilitator you can be and provide you with references for years to come
- 15% off the fee for any regularly priced workshops with Evangelos over the 24 month period you have to complete all of the elements (early bird and special event prices are excluded from the discount offer)
- Official Certificate of Completion at the end of the program
Another Alternative – One-on-One Intensive Training
Suitable candidates can apply for my one-on-one intensive program and start immediately. This is only available to potential students who already possess a certain level of somatic intelligence and awareness. The cost is $6750 CAD plus 5% tax. You receive homework between all sessions. You and I set the times at our convenience. The process is completed in about 6-8 months. We have a total of 36 hours of one-on-one time either on Zoom/Skype or in person depending on your location (available in all countries). One-on-one coaching requires less of a student’s time because it’s more concentrated and caters to individual needs in becoming a well rounded movement facilitator. This particular style of training is focused on cultivating strengths and empowering you to create something that is unique for you and your community. We will also work on bringing awareness to your weaknesses, blind spots, personal challenges and self sabotaging behaviours . You will learn to become a professional movement facilitator and leader by working with your own particular themes, personal areas of interest, musical tastes and niche offerings. Every movement teacher has their own style. I don’t want clones. This is a powerful and intimate teacher/student relationship and process with a high learning curve. I provide guidance and support on how to launch your new business and make it successful. I am not just a movement teacher but also a business coach and nothing makes me happier than to see people succeed and make a living from their greatest passions. If you are interested in making a living from your new career within one year, strongly consider this individual training option over the large group classroom environment online.
(Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with One-On-One in the subject and book an interview) An Application and $50 fee is required. Apply Here
Remember: “You only live in that body once, so make the most of it.”
*Please note that this will not be a certification of the 5 Rhythms, nor in anyway is it meant to be a substitute for those exceptional teachings. This course is designed to build and leverage the life and work experience you have already gained on your quest to find out who you are and your purpose in life.